So you’ve got your site up, all the first steps are done.
How do you get people to your site?
Well if you’re like most entrepreneurs when they’re starting out you have a limited budget. Here’s 5 free sources of traffic to grow your business.
- Find articles about your competitors on Buzzsumo. Reach out to the author. Them them you loved their article and you’re doing something similar.
- Build a list of bloggers, youtubers, influencers that cover your niche. Reach out to partner with them. Offer free product, plus discount code for followers. (Works best for visual products)
- Find facebook groups around your product and build relationships inside the group. Great for b2b services. If you can’t find one, build one.
- Write long for content about your product. How it’s made, how you launched it, what it’s like being a veteran owned business, etc… Post them in places like reddit, medium, or startup groups. This content has to deliver 1000% value over the ask.
- Search twitter and instagram for people using hashtags related to your business. Engage, follow, like, dm them.